by Ed Firmin
Posted on Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 at 10:55
If you are looking for a lovely place to live, it is certainly worth considering a move to Maidstone. This peaceful Kent town is home to just over 100, 000 people who are already in the know about the local beauty, relaxed way of life and affordable living available to those in the area. Is Maidstone right for you? Read ahead to find out.
Located in a borough of the same name, Maidstone is well located in northwest Kent, a county known as the Garden of England. The city benefits from its location on the banks of the River Medway, a body of water than links to the Thames Estuary and Rochester. Located only a short distance from the sea, Maidstone is known as a brilliant place to holiday, and attracts many visitors each year.
Maidstone is only a short distance to London, and many people who live in the area commute to the capital on a daily basis. Direct trains leave from the Maidstone East and Maidstone Stations to Victoria and King’s Cross/ St. Pancras, and take less than an hour each way. With many other easy connections to southeast England, this is a commuters dream.
• Shopping Paradise – The city was recently ranked as one of the top five cities in the south east England to go shopping, and you can purchase fantastic consumer goods in over 1 million square feet of retail space. Fremlin Walk and the Mall Maidstone are the most popular places to shop until you drop.
• Leeds Castle – Located just a short distance from the city centre, the stunning heritage of Leeds Castle is at your doorstep. A 900 year old Norman castle, this breathtaking castle sits upon 500 acres of luscious parkland and gardens. Perfect for couples, families and history buffs alike!
• Available homes – Maidstone is known by many across the country as an affordable place to rent a home, and the city’s many top quality letting agents are happy to help you find the perfect home for you and your family.
• The Great Outdoors – If you are looking for a peaceful place in the country in which to raise your family, look no further than Maidstone. Surrounded by lush rolling hills and farmland and only a stone’s throw from the sea, this is an ideal place to escape the hubbub of the city and enjoy a quieter life.
• Fantastic dining and entertainment – Despite its status as small town, Maidstone boasts fantastic dining options, nightclubs, museums, cinemas and theatres. You will never lack for something to do in this vibrant town.
If you have decided that this lovely Kentish town is right for you, you have many options at your fingertips. Thankfully, many landlords across the area are looking for responsible people to let their homes, and trustworthy and reliable letting agents are available to help you. Call or email us at email@example.com today in order to talk more about your options in Maidstone.
Three bedrooms available in this spacious apartment, which is a great place for you to live! This house is located close to CCCU...
NO DEPOSIT!! UTILITY BILLS INCLUDED!! Room available now in this five bedroom student property. Two bathrooms, TV and bills package included. Within a...